Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ruby red wall


Revamp your decor and make a statement with RED
Vibrant,  rich ruby red wall will add instant worldly 
charm to any decor.

Red is a dynamic, energizing color!
Ruby red is bright and eye-catching !
If you need pizzazz, light red walls are
the perfect choice for your home.

Here is one of my red crush from Benjamin Moore

exotic RED 2086-10
Current red 1323  
 Another fave of mine this time from Beauti-Tone paint
"Red Mary's Lipstick FD006"
If you live in the area and you need some help with your decor
or some Inspiration don't hesitate to contact me
You can view my affordable services
Images pinterest 

6 comments:

  1. Red really does make a statement. My family room is Hunting Coat Red by Ralph Lauren. It goes so well with New England decor. Everyone that comes in remarks on the color. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Debby,
      My last 2 customers have chosen vibrant red for their kitchen, a bold color choice but perfect for the taste buds and eye candy!!!
      Hunting red is a gorgeous color, no wounder everyone like's it!
      Thank you for stopping Debby, I wish you a wonderful weekend! xo

      Delete
  2. A little bit of red goes a long way...
    I usually use it in small doses, but, eventually a large amount of this strong color brings me tons of confidence!
    I think you'll like this Bill Blass quote: "When in doubt, wear red."

    I want to thank you for your lovely comment in Debby's place!
    I really enjoy your place, I'm following you now and I'd love if you follow me back!

    Big hugs!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Inés, nice to meet you and welcome to my blog!
      I do love that quote and red...

      Has you can see I am not very regular on my post
      But if you love decor and would like a daily dose come over to my Facebook page
      Here it is https://www.facebook.com/decorista
      Hope to see you there
      Sonia, xo

      Delete
  3. Fantastic! I love the way the red makes me feel!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark brunette like yourself most look amazing in red...
      Have a lovely night Sharon!!!
      Bisous, xo

      Delete