Monday, January 26, 2015

Life is more beautiful with things you Love

Hairstylist was mostly my work until I reached 40. After that, I decided to follow my dreams and open my own Boutique "Mademoiselle Rose" in a quaint tourist town name Knowlton, Brome Lake in Quebec, Canada.

After meeting my husband, I got to realize another one of my long time dreams by taking from start to finish the project to build our new dream home!

For as long I can remember I always been a decorista and fashionista decorating my new home became my full time dream job and passion...

Specialties: Shopping furniture's and unique accessories adding just the right touch to your decor and lifestyle, always on your budget!

"Life is definitely more beautiful with things you LOVE"

Cheers Xox


                    

No comments:

Post a Comment