Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My spooky front door...


Last year decor at my doorstep and my first time really putting some kind of effort to make it look like Halloween, not being fond of the duo color black and orange altogether!!! 
Last year 
This year
This year, notice the Photo on the right!

The completion came final when my mother gave me this big terracotta pot. Thank you Mommy!




I love my flying bats, they highlights my spooky front door theme, and my guests always arrive with a smile at my doorstep!!! I wish you a fun and safe Halloween, Xo
 Sonia Daigle

8 comments:

  1. Sonia, I love, love your fall decor by the way! I'm a huge fan of ornamental grasses. Looks so much better than corn stalks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia this is too funny, I was just out to add more ornamental grass in my decor telling myself that I never finished my outdoor decor in one shot!!!
      Thank you for stopping by
      Xo

      Delete
  2. You really have a talent for styling spaces! I think it's more stylish than spooky! Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thank you Sharon you made me laughing!
      Have a lovely and relaxing weekend
      Xo

      Delete
  3. it looks fantastic! in Poland does not celebrate Halloween ;( I Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aga,
      I hope you get your satisfaction during Christmas time because to tell you the truth I can't wait to decorate this holiday, it is my favorite of all time!!!
      Thank you for stopping by...Xo

      Delete
  4. In all fairness, I’m glad that you did nothing to your door and that you kept it that way. I love its shiny black appearance, and I think it deserves to be highlighted during the Halloween season. The decorations all around it are just enough to make the front of your house look spooky, so good job!

    Li Ayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LI for your sweet comment
      Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete