Monday, November 5, 2012

My work ♥ Mes réalisations


Read the story behind this Frou frou boudoir lamp Before/After
Link how I got this huge and black Chandelier up there!
Click the link and see how you can recreate this gorgeous
feathers lampshade 
What happens when you lose one feet of a tiny powder room....
Click here

See the before and after of this Bedside table 
...All the best places in the world have huge bouquets of flowers to greet you. If you can't get fresh flowers every week, nothing stop you to have something to look at all year long!
Link to see how I create my own and greet my guest with Flowers
More Summer/Autumn and Halloween
For more photo view Before/after living room 
Get more Christmas decor link Here
I have unfinished projects and more photos to come
If you live in the area please view my affordable services here
There is only one way to live and it's in your dream decor!
 Sonia Daigle 

No comments:

Post a Comment